Bluebird & Other Scale Models

K7boats

Re: Bluebird & Other Scale Models

Post by K7boats » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Well some more pictures of the remodel of my K7 still got tail it will go on she'd wall :)
20180408_141012.jpg
20180408_153035.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ExcelsiorUK

Post by ExcelsiorUK » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 pm

By way of a brief update, my LEGO Idea Bluebird now has over one hundred supporters well within the initial 60 days allowed, which means it received an additional 365 days to gather support. Still a very long way to go, but it's the fastest start any of my own projects has had and very respectable. Thank you to anyone who has already supported it, every little helps. Just to clarify, supporting it doesn't cost anything - it's not a kickstarter type site, it's one LEGO themselves operate and people submit ideas to.
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ae4c092 ... edd7fed6ea

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 pm

I would support it but for all this logging in and having a Lego ID. Mmm, more spam emails with their latest offers and my email address shared with Lego partners. No thanks...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

I have wrought my simple plan
If I give one hour of joy
To the boy who’s half a man,
Or the man who’s half a boy.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

ExcelsiorUK

Post by ExcelsiorUK » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:08 pm

I know, it's a pain. I don't know if logging in through another social media account would be a better option for you, although I know some people struggle with it? I can't say I've noticed increased spam off the back of it, just the LEGO stuff you might expect obviously. I've mentioned it to them, as I'm sure have many others, but it probably also prevents pet projects getting spammed. Swings and roundabouts...

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 pm

I don't do social media but l'm sure it doesn't need me if the idea is going to fly... Pardon the pun. Would be glad to write them a letter on a piece of paper they can keep for posterity. 😄
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

I have wrought my simple plan
If I give one hour of joy
To the boy who’s half a man,
Or the man who’s half a boy.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.