Other Speed Record Breakers Are Available!

bluebirdsback

Re: Other Speed Record Breakers Are Available!

Post by bluebirdsback »

You realy do spoil me Mike, first Rosie then Amy and now Vera. I am not as good as i once was but i am as good once as i ever was. Any idea where Gracie Fields is these days?
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
klingon

Post by klingon »

bluebirdsback wrote:You realy do spoil me Mike, first Rosie then Amy and now Vera. I am not as good as i once was but i am as good once as i ever was. Any idea where Gracie Fields is these days?
Died in 1979 in Capri Italy and is buried there.
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

hi speedboatstuart, i respect all lsr and wwsr holders and contenders to the max! if it wasnt for the likes of john cobb, parry thomas, malcolm campbell and their ilk the lsr and the wwsr may have never developed in the way that it has. i was just trying to be concise in my own opinion. thanks for your comment :D
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Capri you say? Right quick check, passport return tickets shovel, Yep all in order. Thanks for the info.
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Classic car the old capri Mike. Interesting link with surnames too, i think, we could start a forum discussion with this. Lets see, Ah yes, can any forum members come up with something someone with the surname Bull Might be interested in :?:
Go easy on him Bill.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Well he's definitely the most anal amongst us if that helps...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Bit mild for your standards that one Bill, Thought you might have been the first to mention spouting. ; Bull "****". Never mind maybe some one else will come up with that one. ;)
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Cack only 37 years late. Must improve my timing, Another great night and turn out at the workshop though, you buggers are making holes faster than me and Mike the block can fill them at the moment. We are out numbered though. Keep them coming. We will catch up in no time. :roll:
bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback »

Been in touch with the T.U.R.D and all i got was a little ditty from them.
Dance dance where ever you will
you are the lord of the rivet said Bill
we,ll take you to, a hole in the boat
that you and Mick the block must fill.
Tune sounded familiar but cant think where ive heard it.
klingon

Post by klingon »

bluebirdsback wrote:Capri you say? Right quick check, passport return tickets shovel, Yep all in order. Thanks for the info.
Going to dig up a girlfriend? :twisted:-ok enuff with the necrophilia jokes-dead boring! :lol:
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"