What have forum members been up to?

Adrian74

Re: What have forum members been up to?

Post by Adrian74 »

Renegadenemo wrote:That's one helluva vintage lorry!

As I often remind myself when trying to undertake tasks like lifting off the heads.....

Never did do things by half tho :)

A
Adrian

Richie

Post by Richie »

What is it ? GMC ?
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."

Adrian74

Post by Adrian74 »

Richie wrote:What is it ? GMC ?
Nearly Richie

Diamond T 980
Adrian

Stuart Baker

Post by Stuart Baker »

Renegadenemo wrote:That's one helluva vintage lorry!
Just the thing to collect your Chinese takeaway in

mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Achieved my long-term goal of climbing every Lake District mountain over 2000 feet, then descended to Glenridding to pay a visit to the plaque commemorating DMC's first water speed record. :)
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.

Terminator

Post by Terminator »

And the plaque should read amongst the other wording "Into the Water Barrier and Beyond" my contribution re- Lorna Dobson who was handling the P.R back in 1995 I seem to recall the date was. If you are in Coniston late afternoon call in at the Newsagency opposite the Coop Mr. MTSkull .It would be nice to put a name to the face or a face to the name or whatever :)
Novie
I've Gone
to bed :D
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"

mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Terminator wrote:?..If you are in Coniston late afternoon call in at the Newsagency opposite the Coop Mr. MTSkull.It would be nice to put a name to the face or a face to the name or whatever :)
Novie
Surely will. :)
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.

polo

Post by polo »

The other weekend I was in the nether depths of Speke Liverpool watching the Osprey team supervising prospective Powerboat drivers doing their 'dunk tank' test. They get strapped into a dummy cell and turned upside down and have to escape. It takes longer to type than it takes to escape. Anyway I got some underwater footage of Ted doing his escape. If someone can [politely please] inform me how to update it onto this website I will attempt to do so.

polo

Post by polo »

The other weekend I was in the nether depths of Speke Liverpool watching the Osprey team supervising prospective Powerboat drivers doing their 'dunk tank' test. They get strapped into a dummy cell and turned upside down and have to escape. It takes longer to type than it takes to escape. Anyway I got some underwater footage of Ted doing his escape. If someone can [politely please] inform me how to update it onto this website I will attempt to do so.

sbt

Post by sbt »

Been doing a lot of this - which Mike might like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWPSXgFv ... k&index=31

... my aeroplanes aren't as nice, but the graphics are better - I just brought a monster machine so I get 75 frames per second at almost film quality. :)

... and even more of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlvL2_ox638

(I LOVE my Churchill I)

... watch out for some lame videos from me in the future