What have forum members been up to?

Richie

Re: What have forum members been up to?

Post by Richie »

My pizza oven is now built.... don’t think I will embark on another one of those projects... been a hard slog to say the least !!
D15E7F66-F1C7-4AD6-BCEA-B8E392F4DBDB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Little wonder it was s slog, you built it upside down.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

This forum Flips images taken on Apple devices upside down so I don’t bother trying to correct them anymore....I blame the web admin 😉
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

If you leave it to me you'll have no picture at all!
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Canopener Al

Post by Canopener Al »

Massive thanks to Renagadenemo for showing us around the old girl today (and the leads to possible accomodation, my oppo is interested!)
As requested by the main man "Jacques, no photographs on face ache!" "I shall resist!" :D :D

Additional in cockpit video from the 15th of March of XX741. I did get my chance to run it in July to tests the fixies for the issues Dheeja (D Reg) had picked up on the taxi runs. Alas Museum management would have a paddy if I published the vids as some of us where not wearing high viz vests.. Bloody museums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqdGD0gLy64
captain sparkle

Post by captain sparkle »

rob565uk wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm
captain sparkle wrote:Just been watching this 5 min video, Stan Dibben, P.A. to Andrew Mustard in Australia, 1964.
Stan was quite the man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvNPIac ... Geographic
What a great character - love his outlook on life!
Reports coming out this morning that Stan has passed away.
R.I.P. Stan Dibben

His book "Hold On" is very interesting, for petrol heads everywhere.
TED WALSH AT SPEED ON CONISTON

Now over 3.1 Million hits on Youtube, subscribers needed! permanent positions available, please apply now!
StewDurham

Post by StewDurham »

Hi all.. you probably won’t remember my good lady, it’s been 10 years since she bribed you to let me see the tin thing on my birthday with a rivet contribution and biscuits, but she’s running her own counselling business, and posted a COVID update for lockdown counselling today. Made me smile, and I thought it might make a few of you smile..

https://fb.watch/2UG9uZz4Jg/

Happy New Year to all...
Good luck to the BBP team, makes me proud to be British (and a North-easterner to boot!). Damn fine work, chaps!
John Smaug

Post by John Smaug »

Been working from home now! Can't say that I don't like it but I find myself thinking again and again that working in a sunny place is better than where I am currently situated (Denmark) :D
Hi there :)
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

My latest Healey project .
She’s a 62 Tri Carb with original factory hardtop . I’ve gone all aluminum except the boot n bonnet . The side rally vents are non original but the car will be finished to look like a 60s rally healey , hence the oil cooler intakes on the front .
It will have a scuttle scoop just ahead of the front windscreen as the Sebring cars did and lots of additional fog lights .
Metal work now declared done , time to dismantle and start epoxy primer etc .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
thunderer

Post by thunderer »

Well that right there is some serious hours just in the metal work and it looks well for it too!

Have you added extra strength "under the skin"? (dash rail for example?)
Just cos my username is Thunderer, doesn't necessarily mean I SHOUT !!
"A vehicle is designed to be used, restored or otherwise" A personal response on the question "you have just restored it, why use it?"