New 'BLUEBIRD' Sculpture.

lsrdatabase

Re: New 'BLUEBIRD' Sculpture.

Post by lsrdatabase »

Mike Bull wrote:I don't know about oily smudges on bits of paper- I suspect most kids would prefer a NIntenstation Playbox Live- but there's certainly a small but keen band of collectors and enthusiasts that would snap up genuine K7 items, as is proven by the healthy sales of the paint flakes. Sold respectfully, with sound provenance, there's probably a few things that could be marketed in various ways- though yet again, it's time and effort that detracts from actually building the damn boat!

Hi It's im again,

A page of BBP Headed note paper, sploge of oil, that couldn't cost much, surely! And there's not a lot of work either, so come on chaps, here's my five, where's my 'SPLOGE OF OIL'.

Regards, FRED

'I'm just that bloke, who won't go away!'
klingon

Post by klingon »

There are wee phials available that Goths use to contain their partners blood(yeah really!) that are available at low cost-holding about 3 drips-and can be worn on a chain or put on a keyring etc-mebbe a better idea than oily paper which will eventually dry out and just leave a light stain if the oils clean-I'll take a turn round my local graveyard tonight and quiz one of them where they get them from! :twisted:
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

klingon wrote:There are wee phials available that Goths use to contain their partners blood(yeah really!) that are available at low cost-holding about 3 drips-and can be worn on a chain or put on a keyring etc-mebbe a better idea than oily paper which will eventually dry out and just leave a light stain if the oils clean-I'll take a turn round my local graveyard tonight and quiz one of them where they get them from! :twisted:

Thanks Klingon, sanity at last! The oily paper was just a suggestion to keep costs down. If you really want help Bill, 'MUST' involve the children. JUST ASK RICHARD. It does work!

Regards to all, Fred

'I'm just that bloke, who won't go away!' Not until 'SHE' comes home anyway!
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Thanks Klingon, sanity at last! The oily paper was just a suggestion to keep costs down. If you really want help Bill, 'MUST' involve the children. JUST ASK RICHARD. It does work!
Fred,

Haven't you noticed all the kids' paintings around the place? We also have some young recruits working with us too. Don't worry about us involving the kids... we're onto it.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.