The Bluebird Project Website

ace_chris

Re: The Bluebird Project Website

Post by ace_chris »

Tas, Sorry mate hadn't realised you had already asked about including the pictures section! Some of them photo's have been dead tasty, especially the dashboard one. Chris
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

And therein lies the problem. If we archived the pic of the day people would only pop in now and then to catch up. We want the site to be part of your daily routine. If you're worried about missing any have all your friends and family watch it for you...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

One man with a bloody sore foot for the last fortnight. As a long-term sufferer of the dreaded gout I can only apologise for the delay with the diary. It's been written for over a week and only needs a tweak here and there but pop a few dozen codiene phosphates and, well, who cares.
Worse than that - the doc used to prescribe an anti-inflamatory called 'Naproxen' which I reckon is the business but now I'm given 'Diclofenac' and it's not half as effective. Good news is that you can buy Naproxen over the counter - bad news is it's called 'Feminax' and it's used to treat period pain. Worse still, the period pain in my foot won't go away! Diary soon, I promise.

tas

Post by tas »

Mike Bull wrote:Aye, joking aside, poor Bill has been in a bit of a state of late. The workshop crew have done their best to help and be sympathetic; next we're going to install a tampon machine in the workshop lavvy! :lol:
Keep Bluebird fresh and dry!
"He who goes to bed with an itchy bum, wakes up with a smelly finger"
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

Bill - at least you'll only have the pain once a month .... :lol:
Many Miles away, there's a shadow on a door, of a cottage on the Shore, of a Dark Scottish Lake.....
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

and youll have the perfect excuse if people find you a proper "grain in the grass"!
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Right - that's it. For one week in every month the earth will be flat, black will be white and I'll either scream and shout or burst into tears when the welding goes wrong. On the plus side, the information leaflet with my medication does say that prolonged exposure will cause me to grow a clitoris. Can't wait!

ace_chris

Post by ace_chris »

Renegadenemo wrote:Right - that's it. For one week in every month the earth will be flat, black will be white and I'll either scream and shout or burst into tears when the welding goes wrong. On the plus side, the information leaflet with my medication does say that prolonged exposure will cause me to grow a clitoris. Can't wait!
Now THAT would make an interesting picture of the day!!! :) Chris