The immortal question.....

Renegadenemo

Re: The immortal question.....

Post by Renegadenemo »

If its got tyres or tits it will cost you money
or flies, floats or fornicates...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I know guys it is a poor effort. unfortunately we had a death in the family Wednesday so i have some admin and family affairs to sort for that circa lunch time. i am free most Thursdays and as of April most Wednesdays too I get two weekends off in a five week cycle so Saturdays will pick up too.....i will make sure i get there earlier on the week nights though.

two hours I can get a bit done..... its nice to work in a clean workshop rather than my usual rust and asbestos with my own project.

I should be ok after this weekend to help longer, its just bad timing unfortunately guys. As for initiations...... I could tell you all a few stories RE initiation rituals but perhaps best over a cuppa and a biscuit.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Richie

Post by Richie »

in comparrison to what i am used to...its the ritz !

and this is on a tidy day !
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Andrew453

Post by Andrew453 »

Richie wrote: As for initiations...... I could tell you all a few stories RE initiation rituals but perhaps best over a cuppa and a biscuit.
Just watch out if any of them comes near you with a wire brush, a tube of stern gland grease and an apple...don't say you haven't been warned! :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

Andrew453 wrote:
Richie wrote: As for initiations...... I could tell you all a few stories RE initiation rituals but perhaps best over a cuppa and a biscuit.
Just watch out if any of them comes near you with a wire brush, a tube of stern gland grease and an apple...don't say you haven't been warned! :D

kinky........
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Doesn't look too bad to me!
The weave on those welds isn't pretty...

Richie

Post by Richie »

Ah yes the first attempts with a stick welder (i take it your looking at the snot on the top edge of the angle bar)... later i was lucky to get my mits on a gas mig and shown roughly how to do it......my welds are still untidy though unlike the stuff i see you lot producing..... i have much to learn sensay :D :roll:

If your on FB you can request me to see more horrifying welds at a location near you :)
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

If your on FB you can request me to see more horrifying welds at a location near you
I'd rather have syphilis than be on FB... I'm sure we can teach you how to weld properly. We've managed to teach a girl so anything's possible!

Richie

Post by Richie »

yeah that's yer benchmark right there :) and pressure for me not to fail right here syphilis is not that bad.........so they say......erm....... :roll:
Richie

Post by Richie »

hahahaha was that my first strike :)