Technical Talk

Terminator

Re: Technical Talk

Post by Terminator » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 am

Was up ast the crack of dawn as usual and forgot the dam thing was on 5 live Bu--er! Link please Mr. Bull :D frog
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"

Mike Bull

Post by Mike Bull » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:02 am

The programme has just finished, so should appear on the iplayer thingy a little later.
'...no tears to cry no feelings left- this species has amused itself to death'.

Mike Bull

Post by Mike Bull » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 am

...and here it is, available online for 29 days. Bill is on from 01:23-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0829gz0

-a triumph of good answers over the usual daft and ill-informed questions, I thought, Couldn't half hear that you'd not been up long though! :lol:
'...no tears to cry no feelings left- this species has amused itself to death'.

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:33 pm

-a triumph of good answers over the usual daft and ill-informed questions, I thought, Couldn't half hear that you'd not been up long though! :lol:
Had to listen to that back as I did it whilst asleep. Got away with it, though...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes

Voltaire's apology when he wrote a long letter: "I didn't have time to make it shorter."

no1traumanurse

Post by no1traumanurse » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:55 am

Piston Broke wrote:
Mike Bull wrote:Doing the website? Two diaries a year! :lol: ;)
Yes it is now . Back then the diaries were a bit more frequent and all hard coded none of this copy and paste stuff would take a good few hours of coding to get them up. Not like the current site where I can sort it in under a hour depending on how picture heavy they are.

As Ritchie says it matters not one iota we all play our part
Alain
If you get a quiet couple of hours, could the diary pages be fixed at some point? 2nd diary of 2007 and the whole of 2009 are still bereft of piccy pics and May 2011 is still duplicated, has been over 3 years now. Any new followers spurred on by the recent news coverage are going to be pretty confused when they get to sentences like "Here's an example we're working on"
Sorry for the negative post.

bluebirdsback

Post by bluebirdsback » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 am

Talking about hours put in i have done a couple myself. I think it was about this time of year 2005 when i first wandered into the workshop and due to having the right size spanner for the auxilary fuel tank was told i could come back. Seen a lot of team members come and go over the years. Seem to have a good solid team now though who look to be in it for the final push. Great bunch to work with too.
The moment you make something idiot proof a new breed of idiots will come along and prove you wrong

Richie

Post by Richie » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:37 pm

no1traumanurse wrote:
Piston Broke wrote:
Mike Bull wrote:Doing the website? Two diaries a year! :lol: ;)
Yes it is now . Back then the diaries were a bit more frequent and all hard coded none of this copy and paste stuff would take a good few hours of coding to get them up. Not like the current site where I can sort it in under a hour depending on how picture heavy they are.

As Ritchie says it matters not one iota we all play our part
Alain
If you get a quiet couple of hours, could the diary pages be fixed at some point? 2nd diary of 2007 and the whole of 2009 are still bereft of piccy pics and May 2011 is still duplicated, has been over 3 years now. Any new followers spurred on by the recent news coverage are going to be pretty confused when they get to sentences like "Here's an example we're working on"
Sorry for the negative post.

You couldnt write it, except you did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

litterally creased up at the irony, Bill dock that man a days pay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clarence come out ov zat tank at vonz !

Terminator

Post by Terminator » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Getting ahead of oursleves gentlemen! Don't even get me started on miles travelled, hours committed on lakes,sponsored runs, fundrasing dinners etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc You two newbies who live but a stones throw away.
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"

Jordangbr

Post by Jordangbr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Not turning into 'black catters' are we chaps?

Bangers!
You must have known I was coming!

Richie

Post by Richie » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:50 pm

BANTER

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Clarence come out ov zat tank at vonz !