New Members

Claire

Re: New Members

Post by Claire »

Renegadenemo wrote:A guided walk from the Ruskin museum... meet the team... just guide us as far as the Black Bull and sit us down, thank you very much.
Good idea Bill! And then, after you spend the night there after much celebrating, my friend and I can follow you home the next day, or rather as far as Beamish or your shop! :)

Claire
DMCK7 Fan

Post by DMCK7 Fan »

For Claire
walks.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Claire

Post by Claire »

DMCK7 Fan wrote:For Claire
walks.jpg
Thank you - that is useful to have! I am also still pursuing leads for the Windermere Steamboat Project. No luck there so far, I am still really pleased at the invitation to visit the BlueBird Project!

Claire
REDLEADER

Post by REDLEADER »

Hi my name is John.
I live in Leigh, Lancs. so im only 1hr away..I have only heard today that the K7 is to run again..
When will this be? and will it be advertised well before?. This is one thing I would have to see. Ive been told that my Granddad used to help out with Malcolm Campbells car and I have a photo of him and the team with it.
So I would love to see the K7 run,and hear what it sounded like...:O)
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

John, welcome. And don't worry about missing K7's return to Coniston. I think it's going to be a big deal.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
model-maker

Post by model-maker »

Fantastic news folks, can't wait to see her back on the water as she should be. I hope to be there when she comes back.

Just finished "Rainbow Coloured", Fred's book on K7. Can we look forward to a similar work of art on CN7 sometime please?

Well done again to all of the team.

MM
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

model-maker wrote:Fantastic news folks, can't wait to see her back on the water as she should be. I hope to be there when she comes back.

Just finished "Rainbow Coloured", Fred's book on K7. Can we look forward to a similar work of art on CN7 sometime please?

Well done again to all of the team.

MM
Hi MM,

Thanks for your kind words about "Rainbow", it really was a pleasure to write, but no I'm afraid I'm not going to write a sequal as it were. But the wife (commonly known as) "er-in-doors", keeps threatening to write one herself!

Regards, Fred
model-maker

Post by model-maker »

Hi MM,

Thanks for your kind words about "Rainbow", it really was a pleasure to write, but no I'm afraid I'm not going to write a sequal as it were. But the wife (commonly known as) "er-in-doors", keeps threatening to write one herself!

Regards, Fred

Fred,

You have me intrigued now, what could "er-in-doors" possibly be writing about?

MM
lsrdatabase

Post by lsrdatabase »

Fred,

You have me intrigued now, what could "er-in-doors" possibly be writing about?

MM

Well MM,

Lets see, 'er-in-doors' has put up will me and this Big Blue Thing, for well over 40 - years now. Both the good side and the bad! I would think she has quite a lot to say, but you will have to wait until after Bluebird's return to Coniston, before she publishes it.

Regards to all, Fred
Grant

Post by Grant »

Introducing myself and wishing to say a big thanks to Bill for his phone call last night.

To take the time out to call just a lowly fan is heart warming in these days of electronic messaging and mail writing. Hats off to you and don't worry about the DVD's. I'm looking forward to them all the more now!

By the way, Mike, haven't seen you on the Guild much these days? Still mucking around with Rosco? ;)

Grant