Samlesbury Engineering

ace_chris

Re: Samlesbury Engineering

Post by ace_chris »

Former Boddingtons Arms revamp will pay tribute to speed king Donald Campbell

The Bluebird Inn, named after the jet-powered hydroplane in which the daredevil was killed during a world record attempt in 1967, will replace the former Boddingtons Arms at Samlesbury near Preston.

Read more at: https://www.lep.co.uk/news/former-boddi ... -1-9049091
Malcolm Ops

Post by Malcolm Ops »

I understand that the interior designers are looking for material that can be framed and hung on the walls. You have just a week to make donations of pictures, prints, documents, press cuttings, drawings, blueprints etc......
Malcolm Ops

Derby, England
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

I understand that the interior designers are looking for material that can be framed and hung on the walls. You have just a week to make donations of pictures, prints, documents, press cuttings, drawings, blueprints etc......
This always astounds me. Someone will be getting paid a fortune to design and theme the interior so how long should it have been before they ended up here amongst what must surely be the biggest online resource for all things K7. Not just the rebuilding of the boat but the wealth of enthusiasts for the historical side of things and the unsurpassed collections of photographs, clippings and other memorabilia. Someone hasn't done their job.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.