20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - The Diving Thread

Richie

Re: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - The Diving Thread

Post by Richie »

Twin 10’s so it’s not much different to a single 15, still it’s a cumbersome lump out of the water....in the water it’s fantastic, going back plate and wing was deffo a good move for me personally !
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

in the water it’s fantastic, going back plate and wing was deffo a good move for me personally !
I could never get along with those stainless backplates back in the day but I always had the granddaddy of all wings on my deep rig to make sure I could get off the bottom no matter what but last summer I dived twins with a backplate on Zinobia and it was perfectly comfortable so either they've got more comfy or I was just being fussy in a former life.
Back to a single 15 and a stab jacket now. All the best diving is in 20m.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler

Richie

Post by Richie »

More biological padding these days Bill 😉
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."

Richie

Post by Richie »

Ok not sure how I managed to make that smiley HUGE !?