Deepest sympathy

Terminator

Deepest sympathy

Post by Terminator »

It was pointed out to me by Hilda this afternoon that In tonights Evening Mail amongst the Family notices that a sudden death had occurred.

A Mr. Terry Wharton died suddenly on the 31st january 2017 at Furness General Hospital. His funeral will take place at Thornecliffe crematorium at 1.45pm on Tuesday January 31st. No details are listed to how this came about?

It goes on to then say Donations are kindly being accepted towards the Bluebird K7 Restoration via Bluebirdproject.com citing "TW" in special instructions in memory of Terry,his Father Ken ,brother Darren and nephew Jarvis. All enquiries to Little and Caine 48 Ulverston road dalton. Tel.01229 462564.

It makes you feel proud at times such as this that people can still support a Project that was so obviously close to Terry's heart. I am not sure if i have ever met Terry but I will have surely come across his precence at one of the book launches or some gathering in Coniston or perhaps the Forum discussion held in Barrow over the last decade,Jordan may know of Terry being a fellow barrovian?

May I on behalf of the Bluebird Project offer our/my condolences to Terry's family and thank them for this kind gesture in such tragic circumstances.
With Deepest Sympathy.

Novie Dzinora
The Bluebird Project
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
Renegadenemo

Re: Deepest sympathy

Post by Renegadenemo »

If I may add to this - the family has asked that donations be made to the project as they are all 'petrol heads' and would like us to use their donations to buy something for the boat that future generations of the family can see and touch when K7 is finally home-ported. It's a lovely idea and we'll do all we can to make it happen. I don't know the family at all but they seem to have suffered more then their share of tragedy so we're with them on this one.

Bill
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Terminator

Re: Deepest sympathy

Post by Terminator »

I would also like to add my apologise for my original posting (done once again late at night) which in the light of day clearly reads wrongly!! :oops:
Mr Wharton did not pass away on the 31st January as it reads,this is infact the day of his funeral to which I was refering to! This was a complete error on my part (a typo) and although to date nobody has contacted me I wish to apologise in advance to Mr. Whartons Family if I have caused them any offence or upset which was not my original intention.

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank them all once again for this kind gesture in such tragic circumstances.

Yours sincerely
Novie Dzinora
The Bluebird Project
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"