Donald Campbell's restored Bluebird in museum home row

Malcolm Ops

Re: Donald Campbell's restored Bluebird in museum home row

Post by Malcolm Ops »

Ernie Lazenby wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:27 pm It seems I have supporters because someone who was apparently in authority?, although no longer, has sent me detailed information as to the content of three relevant documents; If its lies or a wind up Bill please say so but the information/wording appears to be a genuine direct transcript.
Ernie, can you be clear, so I can understand what information you now have.

The words sent to you are transcripts from three documents. Are they complete legal documents with letter heads and signatures?

The anonymous 'doner' has sent "detailed information." Is this more information than just the words said to be from of each document?

How has the prerson shown themselves to having been "in authority, although no longer"?

Regards,
Malcolm Ops

Derby, England
Richie

Post by Richie »

ooh guessing games...

anonymous sender sends an email........ may want to rethink that strategy.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Richie

Post by Richie »

We are being had here and Ernie, bless, is the puppet who's strings are being pulled from afar.

its akin to chumming.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Richie

Post by Richie »

also, reading the comment, Bill I believe you are not to refer to Ernie as an old pal or what ever as he felt it necessary to qualify that you were not.

but again we cannot be jovial or be seen to dismiss nonsense, or else we will be accused of something............else.
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Mike Bull wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm
Ernie Lazenby wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:27 pm I visited his workshop to measure and photo the wreck having been given permission by Miss Campbell. I visited on 2 more occasions prior to 2007 but not since.
For what difference it makes, you here last here in 2009.

As for the rest of it, the phrase 'put up or shut up' comes to mind.
You are a very good attack dog Mike but it does not work with me nor did it some years ago on another forum. Thank you for mentioning 2009 I have no memory of such a visit but happy to concede you may be correct not that it makes a jot of difference.

If Bill wishes to copy and paste copies of the three documents, he will know what they are I will copy and paste the relevant paragraphs of what has been sent to me. Compare them? I am rapidly coming to the conclusion they are genuine and do you really want them on display for everyone to see?
Until silence is broken I suggest its not a good idea. Mike I will have a wager with you, this story will soon be debated by people earning a load of money. If I am wrong I will donate £100 to a charity of your choice, if I am right - well just being right will do me.
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Malcolm Ops wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:39 pm
Ernie Lazenby wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:27 pm It seems I have supporters because someone who was apparently in authority?, although no longer, has sent me detailed information as to the content of three relevant documents; If its lies or a wind up Bill please say so but the information/wording appears to be a genuine direct transcript.
Ernie, can you be clear, so I can understand what information you now have.

The words sent to you are transcripts from three documents. Are they complete legal documents with letter heads and signatures?

The anonymous 'doner' has sent "detailed information." Is this more information than just the words said to be from of each document?

How has the prerson shown themselves to having been "in authority, although no longer"?

Regards,
Malcolm I have PM you.
regards
Ernie.
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Richie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:45 pm We are being had here and Ernie, bless, is the puppet who's strings are being pulled from afar.

its akin to chumming.
Wrong Richie. No one pulls my strings now or ever in the past, several in the police force tried! well they are not in the force now
and were not long after my TV appearance.! :D I am my own man, no one owns me. You support Bill, very good, loyalty is an admirable quality..
Richie

Post by Richie »

What little you know Ernie, what little you know.
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Richie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 pm What little you know Ernie, what little you know.
we all know what we know and what we don't know is probably not worth knowing :D ;)
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

If Bill wishes to copy and paste copies of the three documents, he will know what they are
Not following? Am l supposed to have three documents? If so, l can't imagine what they might be.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.