Donald Campbell's restored Bluebird in museum home row

Richie

Re: Donald Campbell's restored Bluebird in museum home row

Post by Richie »

John has asked Ernie for the alleged documents let us see if they are forthcoming.

It’s like “Coaching chess”.....now there’s an interesting subject.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

[
Happy to offer chess coaching if you wish. I play league, county and tournament level although not at the high levels of decades ago

I can still deal out beatings to young upstarts although in later years several of the kids I used to coach have taught me how to play :D :lol: !
Interesting game chess- tactics- strategy- planing , a bit like rebuilding K7!
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Richie in a Chess opening called the Ruy lopez there's a variation called 'Noahs ark trap'. Offers something tempting for the opponent to pounce upon only to loose quickly. I use it to good advantage in chess and elsewhere.
Last edited by Ernie Lazenby on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHWk7

Post by CHWk7 »

Gentleman. This thread has become something I for one can no longer want or wish to read any further hence I would suggest the best cause of action would be to lock it once and for all. Mike Bull?
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Mike Bull wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 pm No, there's too much pertinent information here, and it would only further feed the trolls if it was locked or in any other way moderated. I am however getting very sick of it becoming one man's personal forum.
30 posts in how many years Mike, get real.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Happy rubbing down blue paint and laughing at everyone getting excited. Seen it so many times... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

As long as you know where you stand, get that sponson ready for “perfection pro applicator Richie” to come and sort..

I am off tomorrow so will be along.

Also sent you an interesting email with a load of info key to success.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Malcolm Ops

Post by Malcolm Ops »

Mike Bull wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 pm No, there's too much pertinent information here.
This thread started on August 15th when I and many others were on the Isle of Bute. And in the time since Mike is right that a lot of useful information has been posted.

As registered forum users can see the statistics of each person who has posted. I currently beat Ernie Lazenby by having posted 37 times during this single topic. If this thread annoys/troubles/upsets/bores/(add your own word) yourself, then perhaps those people should not read it any more.

Leave it where it is. I think it could become like a certain Bye Law - just part of the story of Bluebird K7.
Malcolm Ops

Derby, England
Ernie Lazenby

Post by Ernie Lazenby »

Mike in short, No. Bill not so long said he was very happy for me to post, he said I offered well thought out intelligent comments. Bill has the right to remove me if he has changed his opinion. I am no different now to when I was posting before I left the forum. Controversial, thought provoking and analytical. :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

Sorry, who owns the boat Mike ?

Say it one more time please 😂.

Keep smiling everyone.