Bluebird Art Discussion

Mike Bull

Re: Bluebird Art Discussion

Post by Mike Bull » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 am

This thread will do for this one...Bluebird artist Arthur Benjamins is currently open to 'sensible' offers for this number plate...
00.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

polo

Post by polo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm

well things happen in 3's.
This weekend I saw K77 DMC on a black car travelling at some speed in Prestwich and WA10RBY on a new Jag XJ in Altrincham. Funny thing about the WA10RBY is was being driven by a male with an Australian accent, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn' Ken or Dave.

Richie

Post by Richie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Would have thought Gina might want it, she could keep it on retention just so it stayed close to home.
Clarence come out ov zat tank at vonz !

noelbilling

Post by noelbilling » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

I have a numbered print of "The final curtain" by John Pittaway if anyone fancies it. It's the standard version, signed and numbered by the artist but not signed by Campbell's daughter. It belonged to my father-in-law who unfortunately no longer needs it. We don't need it and would prefer it went to a good home / enthusiast who appreciated it.

It's professionally mounted, framed and glazed so would need to be collected (Berkshire).

We only ask for a contribution to charity - you choose how much.

hallanthony

Post by hallanthony » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm

noelbilling wrote:I have a numbered print of "The final curtain" by John Pittaway if anyone fancies it. It's the standard version, signed and numbered by the artist but not signed by Campbell's daughter. It belonged to my father-in-law who unfortunately no longer needs it. We don't need it and would prefer it went to a good home / enthusiast who appreciated it.

It's professionally mounted, framed and glazed so would need to be collected (Berkshire).

We only ask for a contribution to charity - you choose how much.
Hi, a very kind offer, would love to take it off your hands

Where about are you in Berkshire?

Cheers Tony

Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Andy G has kindly got one of these ready in time for Christmas.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Donald-Campbe ... 1433123925?
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler