Bluebird Art Discussion

Richie

Re: Bluebird Art Discussion

Post by Richie »

Would have thought Gina might want it, she could keep it on retention just so it stayed close to home.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
noelbilling

Post by noelbilling »

I have a numbered print of "The final curtain" by John Pittaway if anyone fancies it. It's the standard version, signed and numbered by the artist but not signed by Campbell's daughter. It belonged to my father-in-law who unfortunately no longer needs it. We don't need it and would prefer it went to a good home / enthusiast who appreciated it.

It's professionally mounted, framed and glazed so would need to be collected (Berkshire).

We only ask for a contribution to charity - you choose how much.
hallanthony

Post by hallanthony »

noelbilling wrote:I have a numbered print of "The final curtain" by John Pittaway if anyone fancies it. It's the standard version, signed and numbered by the artist but not signed by Campbell's daughter. It belonged to my father-in-law who unfortunately no longer needs it. We don't need it and would prefer it went to a good home / enthusiast who appreciated it.

It's professionally mounted, framed and glazed so would need to be collected (Berkshire).

We only ask for a contribution to charity - you choose how much.
Hi, a very kind offer, would love to take it off your hands

Where about are you in Berkshire?

Cheers Tony
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Andy G has kindly got one of these ready in time for Christmas.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Donald-Campbe ... 1433123925?
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.