Active support at Coniston

DMCK7 Fan

Re: Active support at Coniston 2010

Post by DMCK7 Fan »

The ONLY network that is guaranteed to work by the lake in Coniston is VODAPHONE, you can forget the rest as they give you nothing at all or patchy coverage regardless of what the network companies will tell you.

Might be a good time to buy some Vodaphone shares as I'm sure EVERYONE will go and sign up with them now........ er........... NOT !

Sorry I can't come up with anything better myself at this point but SMS 'IN MY OPINION' is not the answer.
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

hi there, strikes me that all you need to be of assistance in any situation is a bit of common sense and a brain in your head! if this meets your requirements get back to me. thanks jon
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
speedboatstuart

Post by speedboatstuart »

Hi just thought i would lend my thoughts on the subject as to who would be a good candidate to drive Bluebird, how about keeping it typically British an maybe having Andy Green drive her . As you know he has a wealth of experience in jet aircraft and in Landspeed record cars through supersonic barriers so he should find Bluebird a pleasant challenge.
speedboatstuart

Post by speedboatstuart »

You would be right there just been on thrust ssc links and discovered the same. never mind worth the suggestion. Rocket up the arse bit uncomfortable i think hope he has a good fire extinguisher :lol:
SOOTY

Post by SOOTY »

IS THERE A LAUNCH THIS WEEK TO COMEMORATE THE LAST TIME BLUEBIRD WAS RUN ?or has any dates come to light as yet.?
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
;) REGARDS
SOOTY
carolK7

Post by carolK7 »

Hi There
Yes Malcolm I,d happy to help. Just let me know dates well in advance so that I can request leave from work. I am still nursing if any of these skills are needed-hopefully not!-and I can certainly boil a kettle. Would be nice to see u all again.
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

count me in to support anything from putting up fences to holding back crowds to making a decent bacon buttie !!!!

( surely the bacon buttie should seal the deal ? ) :)
Many Miles away, there's a shadow on a door, of a cottage on the Shore, of a Dark Scottish Lake.....
graham

Post by graham »

would love to help out in anyway you see fit to use me have been planing to come up from surrey with others on the day anyway please contact me for any help you need
‘The HLF believes the crash is the most important aspect of the boat's history’

Absolutely, and the highlight of Elvis’ career was dying on the bog…hehehe
beejay

Post by beejay »

Hi Malcolm,

I have approximatley 20 years experience, building, running and repairing all catagories of Race cars if you think any of these skills may be useful for 2010 just let me know, would love to be involved, as i would have done in 1967 but i am not sure how much use a 5 year old would have been..!

Best wishes for the rest of the project
Razor

Post by Razor »

Regarding the SMS idea.....The company I work for has an SMS multi system that we use via laptop....If you adopt the idea, I could approach them to see if they would be willing to make it available via an employee. They do a lot of sponsoring and I think they would love to have their name in lights on this project.