Pic of the Day

captain sparkle

Re: Pic of the Day

Post by captain sparkle »

Re: todays pic-
That's amazing! wouldn't like to have to plumb that lot in from memory, the morning after a night before, if you know what i mean!
Glad your keeping it in a tank, they wreaked havoc against keanu reeves in the matrix!
TED WALSH AT SPEED ON CONISTON

Now over 3.1 Million hits on Youtube, subscribers needed! permanent positions available, please apply now!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Mike..

You may want to change the shpiel that goes with todays POTD ;)
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Andrew453

Post by Andrew453 »

Mike Bull wrote::roll:

Mr Smith's typo duly corrected, with apologies from the proof reading department!
Damn! Missed it...was it smutty? :lol:
Cracking POTD. I must feel really good to see that lot coming back to life. Well done.
malcolm uk

Post by malcolm uk »

Perhaps I can ask THE question about the POD (18/10) showing two screws along with lots of holes - are the screw slots aligned as they were on the 4th January? :roll:

Could not find a picture like it in Neils fine book.

By the way I am ducking .....

Malcolm

PS did some one say May 2012? :o
Malcolm Pittwood
The Bluebird Project
Operations
Richie

Post by Richie »

I've said it before so i will say it again.... K7 has a lovely shaped rear ! latest POTD she is looking great and not a bit of dead metal to be seen.....Helpless lotto fools surely must have been able to see that although damaged, on the whole K7 was restorable, and worth it saying she and Donald touched the hearts of many all over the globe.. hey ho as they say ;)
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
rob565uk

Post by rob565uk »

Richie wrote:I've said it before so i will say it again.... K7 has a lovely shaped rear ! latest POTD she is looking great and not a bit of dead metal to be seen.....Helpless lotto fools surely must have been able to see that although damaged, on the whole K7 was restorable, and worth it saying she and Donald touched the hearts of many all over the globe.. hey ho as they say ;)

Agreed Richie - she's a compliment to the Norris Brothers' design and to Gina Campbell and the whole BBP Team for having the vision, dedication and determination to bring her back to life.

The most successful WWSR craft of all time and highly likely to remain so....

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't
Richie

Post by Richie »

Argh... wish i had been there but unfortunately i was at work tuther day, and the day prior was stuck with the kids. Glad they turned out ok.... hopefully i will be able to get a few more bits rolled out, i got as far as cutting the sheet last time but ran out of time.
Jordangbr

Pic of the Day

Post by Jordangbr »

Top work on your patches Richie. Myself and Mr Bull have them pinned into the middle of next week!
Bangers!
You must have known I was coming!
klingon

Post by klingon »

MMM strange resemblance to Liberty Bell 7 in that pic! :)
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
klingon

Post by klingon »

Aye but they both spent a lot of time underwater!-and my respect for Bill would definitely soar if he dived on Liberty7!-she was recovered from 15000 feet-bit of tri-mix needed there then :D
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"