Congratulations to the Red Bull team

turbocox

Re: Congratulations to the Red Bull team

Post by turbocox »

Mr Bull,
I thought the this forum was above beliving all that Facefart, twitt drivel social media, and BBC inacurate reporting ?

Tut Tut. :roll: ;)

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Formula+One

Anyway look for yourself and you shall see a green flag ...

When your bored of that have a look at what their trying to do next :shock:

I found this on the sniffpetrol site.

FERRARI TO CALLENGE CHRISTMAS Image

Posted in Motorsport, News by Sniff Petrol on Thursday, November 29th, 2012

The Ferrari F1 team has announced that it is ‘evaluating’ whether to launch an official protest against Christmas.

‘Last December we became aware that a man travelled the world giving gifts to children whilst wearing a suit that made unauthorised use of the signature red and white Ferrari colours,’ said Maranello spokesman Paul Oozer. ‘Since then we have been carefully examining footage of this ‘Christmas’ event and, although we did not mention it at the time, we now believe we have a case against the gentleman who infringed our copyright, Mr Claus, which we can string out in an over-dramatic and pathetically childish way.’

If the Italian team decides to go ahead with its action against Father Christmas, it could have dire consequences for the jocular Laplander’s usual present distribution routine and indeed for Christmas itself. However, Ferrari believe they have a solution to this potential seasonal crisis; ‘As the rightful users of the red and white colour scheme, we would take over the whole Christmas event,’ said a spokesman. ‘Fernando Alonso has the pace to deliver presents all over the world in just one night and Felipe Massa looks like an elf. Plus, the 2012 car was basically a bit of a turkey.’

As for the actual presents to be delivered to youngsters across the globe, Ferrari claim they would have a solution to that too. ‘What child would not want to receive a Ferrari-branded golfing glove or Ferrari-branded ice scraper?’ their spokesman asked. ‘Although of course in return the child would owe us 390 and 735 Euros respectively.’

Whilst Ferrari continue to deliberate on their next move, others are less than impressed with their potential plan to ruin Christmas. ‘For f**k sake, can’t they just drop it and move on,’ said the rest of the world, yesterday.
Last edited by turbocox on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All men dream: but not equally,Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
turbocox

Post by turbocox »

tut tut ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
All men dream: but not equally,Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
Dominic Owen

Post by Dominic Owen »

turbocox wrote:I thought the this forum was above beliving all that Facefart, twitt drivel social media, and BBC inacurate reporting ?
Well, a bloke in the pub told me he read it in The Sun, so it MUST be true! :D
One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity...
mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Dominic Owen wrote:
turbocox wrote:I thought the this forum was above beliving all that Facefart, twitt drivel social media, and BBC inacurate reporting ?
Well, a bloke in the pub told me he read it in The Sun, so it MUST be true! :D
Come off it! Surely you know not to believe anything a bloke in the pub tells you unless it has been corroborated by a second bloke in the pub? ;)
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Personally I was waiting to find out what it was that flung itself from underneath Vettel's car towards the end of the race? I think old square Jaw Coulthard suggesting at one point it may have been part of the plank from underneath the car which got jettisoned!! Any thoughts or info on this anybody?
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Terminator wrote:Personally I was waiting to find out what it was that flung itself from underneath Vettel's car towards the end of the race? I think old square Jaw Coulthard suggesting at one point it may have been part of the plank from underneath the car which got jettisoned!! Any thoughts or info on this anybody?
Novie
I don't know anything about that, but I did detect something being flung from Alonso's pram after the race.
I think it was a Teddy.... :lol:
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.