Black Knight

Re: Pic of the Day

Post by Black Knight »

Is the panel going to be painted black?
-Et-

Post by -Et- »

Hullo all,

Greetings from a long time admirer of the project. I've often hoped I could somehow be involved but the dull practicalities of life and small business owning always seemed to get in the way. that is until I saw a post a while back about the pain involved in getting some Jet A1. Is this still an issue? I spend most of my professional life designing then breaking expensive military equipment in new and imaginative ways and in the past managed to scrounge more than 50gals of Avgas from no less than the Red Arrows...

Drop me a PM if this might be something of interest, and thanks for sharing the work!
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Mike is this your finger or mine on the switch? Think its yours judging by the dirty finger nail but just wanted to be sure :lol:
Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

Life flows through "the old girls" wires again..That was a great day in the workshop! :D
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
LeicesterK7Fan

Post by LeicesterK7Fan »

Visited the old boy on Wednesday and up-dated him of the progress with the big tin boat.
DC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
At speed on Coniston.
Richie

Post by Richie »

What did he say ?
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
LeicesterK7Fan

Post by LeicesterK7Fan »

Not a great deal, but I took from the silence that the sound of the Orph on the lake in the near future would not disturb him too much. ;)
At speed on Coniston.
malcolm uk

Post by malcolm uk »

............... picture of a third engine.

Is this engine gathering so you can do an engine change at the side of Coniston Water during the proving trial just so the event looks like the 1966 speed trials? If so tell me which day.
Malcolm Pittwood
The Bluebird Project
Operations
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Is this engine gathering so you can do an engine change at the side of Coniston Water during the proving trial just so the event looks like the 1966 speed trials? If so tell me which day.
We could do an engine change in about 20 minutes these days. And what are we to do with our spare Orph's? We're pretty handy with them now.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Looking at today's POTD.. Is the plan to make a hardwood form then vacuum form poly carbonate / acrylic over it ?
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."