New book for you guys

Paul.mccaughtrie

New book for you guys

Post by Paul.mccaughtrie »

Found this book on Amazon,thought it might come in handy.Not released till Dec 2016
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stafford
Renegadenemo

Re: New book for you guys

Post by Renegadenemo »

Can't wait to see a copy of that seeing as we've twice now refused to get involved because the boat isn't finished. If it's happening it's absolutely without our involvement or endorsement.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

so if we have not been involved, knowing what we know about K7....... the book will be completely and utterly wrong.

for starters there should be a number of books for configs between specific years :lol:
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
mtskull

Post by mtskull »

Richie wrote:so if we have not been involved, knowing what we know about K7....... the book will be completely and utterly wrong.

for starters there should be a number of books for configs between specific years :lol:
Maybe it should carry a disclaimer in the traditional Haynes manner: "Does not fully cover Orpheus engined versions from 1966 onwards" :lol:
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Or maybe they should have the manners and common decency to contact us directly to ask how they can contribute towards a project they want to exploit for their own ends...

klingon

Post by klingon »

Remembering of course this is the Publisher who did workshop manuals for the USS Enterprise and Klingon Bird of Prey as well- so should be good at technical stuff on machinery they've never seen!
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
polo

Post by polo »

I think I'll wait for the correct version of the Haynes K7 manual as done by the experts namely the BBP ! That way I buy one book and I can rely on the accuracy of the information given!
Paul.mccaughtrie

Post by Paul.mccaughtrie »

Yer,just a novelty book I think.They brought out this complex and hard to understand book too. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stafford
rich1608

Post by rich1608 »

I was thinking of getting this but if it's been done without the involvement of the team then I won't bother. Will there be an official book on the restoration when the boat is finished?
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

I was thinking of getting this but if it's been done without the involvement of the team then I won't bother. Will there be an official book on the restoration when the boat is finished?
We don't think it's been done at all but if it has we've had no part of it. Doubtless there will be a book of some sort at the end but what form it will take is unknown.