Bluebird Project You Tube Channel & Vimeo

jonwrightk7

Re: Bluebird Project You Tube Channel & Vimeo

Post by jonwrightk7 »

Yet another excellent Video!! Awesome!! :D :D
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

Wow ,,,,speechless, awestruck , unbelievable achievement.
Cant wait to see her fully painted up and finished .
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Don't be deceived - she's still a very long way from finished. There's many a fudge and a bodge to be cut back out and done to our usual, uncompromising standards and that will take time once we get back from Bute but she's going to look and work OK for the crew training and that's the main thing. Another landmark on the way to bringing our icon back to how she was on the morning of Jan 4th 67 as per Gina's request of November 2002.

PS - Another cracking video from Mr Bullfrog. These days I take their quality for granted and oft forget to say thanks or show my appreciation so, cheers, Bullfrog. Up to scratch as ever...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
ted.walsh

Post by ted.walsh »

What I find particularly fascinating are the stark differences in the videos of just a year ago and so seeing her emerge from a pile of bones and bits into the craft that she was back in January 67'...truly a landmark restoration project. :D
Engine 711

Post by Engine 711 »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 am
PS - Another cracking video from Mr Bullfrog. These days I take their quality for granted and oft forget to say thanks or show my appreciation so, cheers, Bullfrog. Up to scratch as ever...
Indeed so. Very much up to scratch.
sheppane

Post by sheppane »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 am
Don't be deceived - she's still a very long way from finished. There's many a fudge and a bodge to be cut back out and done to our usual, uncompromising standards and that will take time once we get back from Bute but she's going to look and work OK for the crew training and that's the main thing. Another landmark on the way to bringing our icon back to how she was on the morning of Jan 4th 67 as per Gina's request of November 2002.

Superb in every way. 'This is perhaps where the Bluebird Project are world's masters' ... if you'll forgive me modifying that particular phrase ... Easily and genuinely world class...
'When you go down into the arena, you know that sometimes, you're likely to get your nose punched. You do it with your eyes open. You take the risks'

Donald Campbell, Bluebird and The Final Record Attempt. https://www.facebook.com/bluebirdk7/
midlife

Post by midlife »

Thanks Mike, it’s nice to see news reports from t’other side o’t Pennines👍
Cheers
Wayne
Engine 711

Post by Engine 711 »

Very nice - well done Sky..... :D

IanM
Eldritch

Post by Eldritch »

Fantastic videos - can’t wait to see more
jonwrightk7

Post by jonwrightk7 »

Yet another cracking video Mike!! :D :D
The world is full of Kings and Queens; who blind your eyes, then steal your dreams..