Bluebird Project You Tube Channel & Vimeo

Renegadenemo

Re: Bluebird Project You Tube Channel & Vimeo

Post by Renegadenemo »

That's pretty cool. Did we really do that?
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Malcolm Ops

Post by Malcolm Ops »

From my location I hardly saw any of the 'action' depicted on this update. Can August be re-run with me in a different physical position …….. please? :D :D
Malcolm Ops

Derby, England
Richie

Post by Richie »

Renegadenemo wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:34 am That's pretty cool. Did we really do that?

Nah it was a bunch of “Radical’s”, nowt to do with us
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
ThornyBush

Post by ThornyBush »

Excellent!
"Turned Out Nice Again!"
""There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one."
Motorbikes, Big Blue "Boats", 1/2 Scale Wooden Silver Boats.... and Craft Ales (but not all at the same time)...
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

Still get goosebumps watching them , I need to see it for real ............soon hopefully :D
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen:
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Still get goosebumps watching them , I need to see it for real ............soon hopefully :D
Having watched every single run and failed start from the safety boat I can say categorically that there is not a single video, amazing as many of them are, that comes within a light-year of capturing what it's like to actually see that machine get up and go. It's an absolutely awesome spectacle to see it for real.

We'll give Coniston another three months or so to cement their plans, surely that's fair, and if they have to postpone we'll support that decision fully and put a gig together for later in the year somewhere else. Can we be any more reasonable?

Richie

Post by Richie »

Needs more Richie :D
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

I only ever took Mike out on the control boat once and I'd never seen the footage he shot until just now when I saw it all with fresh eyes. It's amazing! I was in the thick of it at the time but viewed it as pure work - we were on a mission.

We've fired a final request at the museum trustees to join us and the public in a joint venture back to Bute as an exciting collaboration this year. There is still time to pull this together - just!

But it runs out at 4.00pm this Friday, after which we will call it with the deepest regret because we have done nothing wrong and have tried everything we can think of to maintain the momentum of the past few years but if they won't come aboard by then we are going to put the covers on K7 once again, go diving, dine on BBQ lobster all summer and wait to hear from them. :D

lstewa38

Post by lstewa38 »

This lovely guy from Bute has started a petition to show support and to voice the opinions of many members of the public to allow the Bluebird to be run this summer. It is his intention to deliver it to The Ruskin Museum.
Please sign it, if you agree it only takes a minute and it’s free. If you don’t agree then please feel free to ignore this post. Thanks.

http://chng.it/B7g5DCMWyh
rich1608

Post by rich1608 »

Signed.