Pic of the Day

Richie

Re: Pic of the Day

Post by Richie »

looking great folks.....always nice to see blue return to her clothing....
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Andrew453

Post by Andrew453 »

Not much left to do then, is there? Nail on a couple of bits of tin, stuff in the noisy bits, fill her up with go-go gas, hook up the battery and you're away. Should be ready for Friday. :lol:
Richie

Post by Richie »

Stuck at work Guys n Gals..... did i miss much tonight and last night ?....and this Saturday coming no doubt ?
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Richie

Post by Richie »

Cheers dudes sorry but nature of the beast dictates I have to work :( just looked at the Pic of the day and she is looking as awesome as ever.... the team have been on fire I just cant get over how quickly she is coming back together now.... and for the folks out there watching, I can say regardless of the raised pace, the same fantastic workmanship quality exists !

seems lately my work / life balance has tipped in the favour of work... i pray it returns to its correct balance asap so i can get back in amongst it with you lot.... the "here and there" appearances bug the hell out of me and i hate missing out !
Girl

Post by Girl »

You and me both Richie. Im either working or seeing to the kids with it being the holidays.

I can hear everyone working away and it bugs the hell out of me too being so close but not being a part of it. :(

Girl xx
Jordangbr

Post by Jordangbr »

Well that makes three of us... :(
Bangers!
You must have known I was coming!
Richie

Post by Richie »

kinda comforting not being the only one hahahaha
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

That's almost correct but the same number of man (or girl) hours goes a hell of a lot further on a sheet of new tin than on an old one where you have to shrink in the original rivet holes so they line up again. She's looking good though.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
StewDurham

Post by StewDurham »

Thanks for keeping the pic of the day updated - appreciated for those of us who are following. Cheers guys.
Stew.
Good luck to the BBP team, makes me proud to be British (and a North-easterner to boot!). Damn fine work, chaps!
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Thanks for keeping the pic of the day updated - appreciated for those of us who are following.
Seeing as you're just down the road, why aren't you here bashing rivets every Saturday then?
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.