Quicksilver

ace_chris

Re: Quicksilver

Post by ace_chris » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi Nigel - Thanks for your reply, we actually met a long time ago and I thought things were pretty positive, I even donated to the project! Anyway, to the future.

Websites are great, but social media is better, its more instant, AND you can reply in real-time to silence the doom mongers if needed. Yes, the images and vids of K7 on Bute are emotive, incredible and inspiring, but dont ever under estimate what you think your potential audience will be interested in.

BTW we have a six year old daughter who wants to be an astronaut, loves fire-engines canoeing and roller-coasters, goes to show you never can tell!

quicksilver-wsr

Post by quicksilver-wsr » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Whoops! Then maybe I'm confusing you with someone else. I had rather formed the impression you were somewhat 'anti' ...

But, then again, I'm paranoid!

If you have made a donation in the past, Chris, please PM me, as that entitles you to our monthly newsletters and what-have-you: both retrospectively, and going forward. There is no need for you to be on the outside of all that stuff if you're a 'stakeholder' so to speak.

Sounds like your daughter is really going places - and in a hurry, too! The sky's the limit for the female of the species now. Opportunities are there aplenty to be pretty much anything they like.

Don't forget to PM me with a surname - it can't seriously be Ace ;) - and we'll get you a flow of extra info, plus some goodies.

Cheers,
Nigel

quicksilver-wsr

Post by quicksilver-wsr » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 am

There's an Obituary on the Quicksilver website marking the life and long career of our engine man Graham Pool, who passed away earlier this week ...

http://www.quicksilver-wsr.com/teamwork ... aham-pool/

Graham's role in the project was taken-up on Wednesday by Ian Allaway - another Spey veteran - who retired from the RAF very recently and joined us two years ago.

Nigel