BBP DVD 3

Renegadenemo

BBP DVD 3

Post by Renegadenemo »

Hi all,

We're close to having the third of our rebuild DVDs ready for release. I watched the rough edit yesterday and it looks really good. It has lots of stuff from the workshop, rivets going in, explanations of how we did what, heat-shrinking demos and all the footage from painting the frame. Music by Marillion and truly expert camerawork by Keith make for what ought to have been a very professional piece of work were it not ruined entirely by the cast.
We have another filming session on Tuesday next week then the final tweaks then it goes on sale. We'll probably do a limited run with a treat inside like we did last time too because we're a bit skint at the moment.
We're also planning to film a whole Saturday in the workshop - warts and all. That'll be a fun little film to make and the result is likely to be hilarious.
Anyone interested in either DVD drop us a pm so we can gauge interest.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
lsrdatabase

Re: WSR - Criteria?

Post by lsrdatabase »

Hi Bill,

Is there any update on the release of the new project DVD, I'm begining to get withdrawal symtems?

Regards, Fred

'I'm just that bloke, who won't go away!'
Renegadenemo

Re: WSR - Criteria?

Post by Renegadenemo »

Hi Bill,

Is there any update on the release of the new project DVD, I'm begining to get withdrawal symtems?

Regards, Fred
Hi Fred,

It's all ready to go except for a voice over and a piece-to-camera by our paint maestro, Bill from Bettablast. Trying to pin him and Keith the Cameraman down in the same building ought to have been easy but it's not. We'll get there though. Sorry about the delay - we are onto it.

Bill
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.