klingon

Re: 04/01/67 How Many Were There?

Post by klingon »

Lamb bhoona pilau rice and 2 chapattis please mate! :lol:
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
klingon

Post by klingon »

Terminator wrote:Hi Klingon I doubt it very much indeed if you would have gotten Victor Mishcon for £75 an hour. :shock: Even way back in 2001 I bet it would have been considerably more than that I'm afraid to say ! He was one of the best apparently and that's why Donald had him as his solicitor!

Novie
"I'm going!"
Yeah-the 75 quid is what normal PBI lawyers charge nowadays-(plus vat)-hire a QC of any discription and just hand him the keys to your house and your firstborn child!-I've heard of £4000 a day plus expenses bandied about-we're in the wrong game! :lol:
"I hate two faced people-don't know which face to punch first!"
Jordangbr

Post by Jordangbr »

Terminator wrote:Bill will hate me for this one. :D

Bill had climbed aboard the Predator that many times you would think he could do it blindfolded. Well George and George turned up with the wagon to take Bluebird away back in 2001. However they unrolled this GREEN Tarpaulin and i nearly had a fit ! You can't take Donald's boat away covering it in a GREEN Tarpaulin I said. Wa Bo--cks came the response from our Captain! I fled around the boat yard in search of a Blue cover anything rather than a GREEN one! "Will Ya give it up Man" Bill exclaimed and in the end reluctantly; I had to admit defeat. As I walked away I said " Something's going to befall you for doing that Bill you mark my words" "Wa Bo--cks man came the reply" "You wait and see I don't think Donald will take to kindly to the Green Tarpaulin " Within the hr Bill had gone to climb aboard Predator and whoops he slipped and bust his head open!!

I told Bill later "Don't say i didn't worn you ". Not wishing to be Moderated I cannot repeat what he said as i walked away :D Nice head bandage though :)

Novie
"I'm going!"
Did they not have a blue felt tip or crayon to colour the tarp in Novie?

:lol:
Bangers!
You must have known I was coming!
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Morning All concerned. Having spent 9hrs on the Broughton fells putting out fires which totally and physically wiped me out on Friday! Then drive 2.5 hrs and back again to spending all Saturday afternoon at my seriously ill Mothers bedside in Staffordshire District general Hospital (which in itself is a major concern given recent publicity in the press) I get up today to see not only has a picture been added to my Avtar or whatever it is, also my wording has also been changed which seriously Mike I am pissed off about :x I can take a joke with the rest of them, Bill has put a nice picture up of the head bandage etc and Jordan has had a laugh which I can smile at. But messing about with peoples postings Mike on a subject matter which I have been seriously passionate about for many years is not on old boy. You can take the Micky and scoff you all you want but I'm afraid you over stepped the mark on this occasion :evil:

Novie

"I may not be back" ?
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Hey, Novie... I was twiddling with the swear-filter and decided to tell it to swap 'I've gone' for 'I'm going' to see, (a) whether it would actually do it and, (b). how long it would take you to notice (not long, as it happens). No one went in and altered your wording, as such, we'd never do that to anyone. It was just another bit of daft carry on. 'It's a sad day when the man loses the enthusiasm, etc...
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Argh! flipping heck! it caught me out that time - should've though of that.

OK - try this. I tried to swap 'I've g0ne' for 'I'm going'. Clearly it works. Must change that back.

Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Hi Guys
On reflection I think I may of over reacted to a bit of extraordinary leg pulling the other day. "It's a sad day when the man loses the enthusiasm of the schoolboy " Having the last of my parents in Hospital and unlikely not to be coming out plus other pressures have taken there toll on me lately!!! So hopefully no harm done you bunch of "Old Lunatics"

Novie
I'm Back :)
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

So hopefully no harm done you bunch of "Old Lunatics"
Hi Novie. No harm done at all. Good to have you back mate. We got a tad worried there when we thought you were 'going'.
Sorry to hear about your mum. We're here for you if you need owt...

Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Thanks Bill means a lot mate. Get me another jar of that stuff and i will finish the Job :D

Novie
I'm Back