To our Novie...

Renegadenemo

Re: To our Novie...

Post by Renegadenemo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 am

Received this via email.

I was sorry to read about Novie`s mother, and I wish to pass my condolences to Novie and his family. By coincidence my mother Audrey was born in the same year, 1932, and had her birthday on Monday 29th March.

Could you please let Novie know we are both thinking of him at this time.

Kind regards

Martyn Leedham

Bluebird Supporters Club
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B if you wanna make a dream reality' Mark Knopfler

Terminator

Re: To our Novie...

Post by Terminator » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to all those people that have posted on the forum , contacted me personally and sent cards re the passing of me mam. Thank you all so much for your kindness at this sad time. I would also like to say a special thank you to Bill who not only did me and my mam proud by recalling the day she came to visit. But also for making her pic of the day for several days. However the project must go on and I for one did not want to hold up the progress reports for all those viewing the project. And a special thank you also once again for Bill for taking the time out to speak to me during my hour of need in the early hrs when Mum finally passed away. Can't have been easy talking to a sniveling wreck down the phone. And also the same goes for Mr. Paul Hannaford who is always there to speak to should the need arise. Many people said they were only a phone call away should I need them and I take this opportunity to thank them also. Anyway because of the delay with the Easter Holiday we are to lay Mum to rest on Thursday 8th April 2010 at St Augustine's Church, Rugeley Staffs. Family Flowers only and donations to the Day Centre where Mum went to in her final years. So that we can send all mums friends on a day trip out as Mum really enjoyed the trips with her friends.

Thanks once again to one and all for your Kind words of support.

Novie
"Never ride faster than your Angel can fly"