Bute / Coniston Back to Back

Renegadenemo

Re: Bute / Coniston Back to Back

Post by Renegadenemo »

Ruskin doing a Q&A with Gina.... got to be something we’re all dying to ask her. ;)
I doubt very much that the really juicy questions will make it as far as getting an answer but you never know. if anyone fancies a Q&A with us or a Zoom meeting or something just ask - we'd be up for that.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I believe it’s a “submit your questions in advance” type gig so none desirable questions can be filtered out.

Good for them ! If it raises the museums profile and gets Donald out there it can only be a good thing !

They are on a roll, first the badges and now a phone in. One would think the museum were in financial difficulties, or perhaps saving up for a home coming event, it’s certainly an advance from the jam jar on the counter they had to raise funds for the boat....which the boat never saw of course.

Might submit a question or two myself...they can only shred it if it’s not what they want.... nothing to lose I say.
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
rob565uk

Post by rob565uk »

How about “What is your current view of the situation regarding Bluebird K7 and for how long can we expect that view to be valid?”

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't
nickfire

Post by nickfire »

I would imagine they’d be preparing a statement/answer that covers any questions on the future plans for K7/Ruskin/BBP. Can’t imagine they’ll ignore it.
No doubt the questions will be filtered.
Just as long as they don’t play that awful Bluebird song again... :shock:
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

No doubt the questions will be filtered.
The question I get asked most days is how did Gina get from lapping up the adulation on Bute and the 'she's too young to sit in a crusty old museum' thing to the 4th January 2020 suicide speech. That's one hell of a turnaround. Would be interesting to hear that one answered truthfully.

JfromJAGs

Post by JfromJAGs »

That is probability the only question of real interest.
Engine 711

Post by Engine 711 »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:19 am The question I get asked most days is how did Gina get from lapping up the adulation on Bute and the 'she's too young to sit in a crusty old museum' thing to the 4th January 2020 suicide speech. That's one hell of a turnaround. Would be interesting to hear that one answered truthfully.
IMO, its obvious. She was 'got at' and influenced, by someone. The question is - what does she think now.....? I doubt we will get an answer, any time soon. Another abrupt U-turn, would really make her look silly. As if her first U-turn has not already done so.
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

I doubt we will get an answer, any time soon. Another abrupt U-turn, would really make her look silly. As if her first U-turn has not already done so.
Bit of a conundrum, is that. Is it sillier to obstinately stay in the huff than it is to say, oops - got that wrong, sorry everyone, won't be making that mistake again?

rob565uk

Post by rob565uk »

Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 pm Bit of a conundrum, is that. Is it sillier to obstinately stay in the huff than it is to say, oops - got that wrong, sorry everyone, won't be making that mistake again?
Personally, I think her track record now means that anything she says has little or no credibility.

1 in 10 people understands binary. The other one doesn't
Healey nut

Post by Healey nut »

rob565uk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:48 pm
Renegadenemo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 pm Bit of a conundrum, is that. Is it sillier to obstinately stay in the huff than it is to say, oops - got that wrong, sorry everyone, won't be making that mistake again?
Personally, I think her track record now means that anything she says has little or no credibility.
Yep . Gina has zero credibility after her last episode .
Thats not an oil leak , its my patent pending Old British Sports Car rustproofing system . :mrgreen: