Bute / Coniston Back to Back

Richie

Re: Bute / Coniston Back to Back

Post by Richie »

Well now that we have the RHIB re commissioned complete with its fancy sonar suite, I would personally love re commission and also dive off Predator, kitting into a twinset on a RHIB as it pitches and rolls is interesting.

Would be nice to get the sonar fish out too !
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Well now that we have the RHIB re commissioned complete with its fancy sonar suite, I would personally love re commission and also dive off Predator, kitting into a twinset on a RHIB as it pitches and rolls is interesting.
The little boat is for blasting out in the evening to catch supper or have a quick dip. Predator is for setting off early in the morning for a day adventuring on the sea. A couple of dives, one deep to look for treasure, one shallow to decompress with a spot of fishing in between. There's a lot less to do to Predator to get her back on the water than we had to do on the RiB and we rattled that off in no time flat so we can do that easily enough. Looks like we have a good diving season coming up.
And another thing, it would be good to have Predator on Loch Fad next time - our little plastic control boat left a lot to be desired and we can run the full sonar suite and many divers and ROVs to get our canopy back.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Good luck launching that especially there
"You can screw a man down until he takes to drinking......take me to the fantastic place..."
Renegadenemo

Post by Renegadenemo »

Predator is half the weight of the big tin machine. We'll do it standing on our heads. :lol:

Thought you'd be chomping at the bitt to go after the elusive escaped canopy.
I'm only a plumber from Cannock...

"As to reward, my profession is its own reward;" Sherlock Holmes.

'It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.' W.C. Fields.